EJP is a publication of the Ethiopian Physical
- Establish the tradition of continent wide scientific
- Generate collaborations among Ethiopian scientists
- Promote understanding among the peoples of Ethiopia
using scientific information
The publication of an article involves several steps one
of which is peer review. Once we receive your article, it will be sent
to three qualified peer reviewers to determine if the standards set by
the Journal are met.
- Validity: Is the work scientifically sound ?
- Importance: Does the manuscript report substantial
- Interest: Is the manuscript of broad interest ?
Summary of Types of Publications
Proceedings: we will publish online regular education
related proceedings in science, mathematics, engineering and technology
The proceedings may originate from workshops, schools, symposia and
Review articles: We will publish review articles in all
fields of Science with focus on physics
Letter to the editor: Critical reviews education
and research, and its uses for society in the form of letter
to the editor
Target Audience:The public
and the academic community